Thursday, August 26, 2004

Blog the Olden Days

I was just looking through old photos, and the nostalgic bug stung me again. I decided to create this blog not just so I can reminisce to my heart's content, but also so my girls and maybe other family members can enjoy the old photos and add to the stories. The bad thing when you start something like this, you soon find out your memory is not quite as sharp as you thought. I have a few old photos I have been planning on scanning for a while now, so I thought what better time to scan them!
Sister O has some terrific old photos, so I hope she can share some for this collection.

1 comment:

JMom said...

Hi sister O! I meant to get started on this tonight, but I think I'm ready for bed. I'll try to get something down by tomorrow. I'll send you an invite to contribute to this blog so you can post some of the photos when you get around to them.

Luv U!